No Of Position:1
Job Role:MDM Developer
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Additional Information: Candidate should be SC cleared or Eligible for the same Eligibility Criteria: The following original supporting documents are required for clearance verification: Should be in UK for 5 or more than 5yrs from 2011 to 2016 Any 2 of the below address proofs: Last 3 years continuous employment/ education:
Current Passport – to be eligible for clearance you must hold a valid passport.
Driving License - Photo and Paper (provisional licences are not accepted)
Latest Utility Bill in your name
Bank statements – last 6 months statements required
Credit card statements with credit card – last 3 months statements required (self-printed statements will not be accepted)
Recent HMRC letter
Employment/ Academic references
*please note there can be no gaps within the 3 year period
Candidate should be SC cleared or Eligible for the same
The following original supporting documents are required for clearance verification:
Should be in UK for 5 or more than 5yrs from 2011 to 2016
Any 2 of the below address proofs:
Last 3 years continuous employment/ education:
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you do not have full SC clearance or is not eligible to get one+++
Location : Liverpool
Start date : ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 40K - 50K GBP
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• IBM Initiate Master Data Management v10 .
PRIMARY ROLES& RESPONSIBILITIES
• Tuning IBM Initiate Master Data Service algorithm.
• Troubleshooting and fixing production issues w.r.t matching, data loads.
• Operational monitoring of Master Data Service.
• Handling client queries on matching.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
• Can demonstrate strong hands on experience in installing/configuring the IBM Initiate Master
• Can demonstrate experience in supporting a production IBM Master Data Service
• Can demonstrate experience in tuning IBM Initiate Master Data Service algorithm.
• Can demonstrate strong knowledge and hands on experience of MDM API’s.
• Can demonstrate strong knowledge and hands on of MDM tools like Workbench, Inspector.
• Can demonstrate good knowledge and hands on experience of Java, J2EE (Web Services)
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess extensive relevant experience.
• Can demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills.
• Assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members
and advisory in style.
• Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance.
• Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call.