No Of Position:1
Job Role:Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer/Adminstrator
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Additional Information: Candidate should be SC cleared or Eligible for the same Eligibility Criteria: The following original supporting documents are required for clearance verification: Should be in UK for 5 or more than 5yrs from 2011 to 2016 Any 2 of the below address proofs:
Current Passport – to be eligible for clearance you must hold a valid passport.
Driving License - Photo and Paper (provisional licences are not accepted)
Latest Utility Bill in your name
Bank statements – last 6 months statements required
Credit card statements with credit card – last 3 months statements required (self-printed statements will not be accepted)
Recent HMRC letter
Last 3 years continuous employment/ education:
Employment/ Academic references
*please note there can be no gaps within the 3 year period
Candidate should be SC cleared or Eligible for the same
The following original supporting documents are required for clearance verification:
Should be in UK for 5 or more than 5yrs from 2011 to 2016
Any 2 of the below address proofs:
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you do not have full SC clearance or is not eligible to get one +++
Location : Liverpool
Start date : ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 30K - 40K GBP
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer/Administrator.
PRIMARY ROLES& RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
• Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
•Troubles hooting and fixing production issues.
• Management of production servers and environments.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
• Demonstrate experience in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) development and integration
• Demonstrate experience in developing custom OIM connectors, OIM adaptors, experience with
API’s and related tool sets using JDeveloper.
• Demonstrate good knowledge and expertise on Oracle Identity and Access Mgt. Suite (e.g., OIM,
• Demonstrate experience in Java, J2EE software development and deployment (preferably on
• Demonstrate experience with SAML, SOA, WebLogic
• Demonstrate experience with LDAP directories
• Demonstrate experience in design and implementation of LDAP structures in OID
• Demonstrate experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess extensive relevant experience
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
• Assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members
and advisory in style
• Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance
• Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours or on-call.