30000-35000 per annum
Service Level Reporting Analyst
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
ITIL,Service Delievery,Service Level Reporting
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you do not have full SC clearance or is eligible to get one +++
Location : Liverpool
Start date : ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 30K - 35K GBP
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• Responsible for Service Level Reporting.
PRIMARY ROLES& RESPONSIBILITIES
• To ensure that the ITIL processes used by Service Management are fit-for-purpose, effective, efficient and are used to support delivery of the service. This role will also be responsible for day-to-day supplier (internal and external) relationships, including reporting.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
• Is able to lead initiatives, with support from service managers, to work with the product delivery groups and third parties to agree and provide effective published Key Performance Indicators
• Is able to drive visibility of audience facing metrics to increase the understanding of the specific impact that problems/incidents have on the audience by operational support groups.
• Is able to drive visibility of daily, weekly and monthly performance statistics.
• Fully conversant with service management contracts, KPI measurement and management reporting
• Demonstrate experience of negotiating service level agreements with both internal and external
• Possess desirable knowledge in tools like Service Now, Remedy etc.
• Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, specifically in dealing with management and staff at all levels as well as external stakeholders/suppliers
• Demonstrate a commitment to maintaining high industry support standards and provide an efficient and effective service. Proven ability to identify and improve performance measurement and reporting processes in a large organization
• Demonstrate proven experience of service reporting in a IT Service Support environment
• Demonstrate proven experience of driving service improvement through effective measurement using SLA, KPI’s and SMART objectives
• Demonstrate experience creating and distributing comprehensive reports from a number of sources back to the business
• Demonstrable ability to manipulate data and summarize complex reports to present to non-specialists
• Possess good interpersonal skills for written, oral and face-to-face communications.
• Possess skills in influencing and negotiation methods and techniques.
• Good numerical skills
• Extensive relevant experience.
• Person must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance.
• Possess the ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
•Certified in ITIL V3 Foundation