50000-60000 per annum
Analytics & Business Intelligence
Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
IT,Solutions Architect,TOGAF Certification
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you do not have full SC clearance or is not eligible to get one +++
Location : Liverpool
Start date : ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 50K - 60K GBP
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The solution architect provides consultancy, solution design and governance of application level change and technical readiness including provision of advice on best practice, service improvements and service changes through.
• Creation of architecture overviews for any changed component of the solution after reviewing the current application layout and workflow.
• Working closely with the client and other stakeholders for discussion and finalisation of the architecture.
• Will work closely with Enterprise Architecture Team, Infrastructure Architect and other tech leads and developers.
PRIMARY ROLES& RESPONSIBILITIES
• Technical lead on small, medium or large scale projects
• Provide advice to the support and development teams for the configuration, integration and acceptance of technology changes for a specific solution which may encompass an entire system or only its specific parts.
• Will be responsible for reviewing current application layout against proposed changes or introduction of new technology components
• Will be responsible in defining the solution architecture for any new solution where required
• Will translate business requirements/specification into a technical specification for the overall solution and provide where necessary to third parties including the incumbent hosting provider
• Will assist in finalizing the modernized application solution along with Home Office IT whenever any changes are introduced
• Will provide end to end solution to build teams for any new changes introduced in the solution
• Will be single point of authority for taking all architecture and solution decisions
• Will Interface with DBS Architects for all architecture related discussions and decisions.
• Design, management, and support for implementation & on-going support of all IT & business processes incorporating:
PERSON SPECIFICATION - QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
Working knowledge or exposure to some or all of the following technologies:
• Siebel CRM 8.x andOpenUI
• Oracle RAC 11g/DataGuard
• Oracle Internet Directory, Authentication Manager, Identity Manager (OID/OAM/OIM)
• Oracle Service Bus, Business Intelligence, Policy Automation, WebCenter Applications (Portal, Content Manager)
• IBM Master Data Management (MDM) 10.x