No Of Position:1
Job Role:Web Centre Content (UCM) Developer
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Additional Information: Candidate should be SC cleared or Eligible for the same Eligibility Criteria: The following original supporting documents are required for clearance verification: Should be in UK for 5 or more than 5yrs from 2011 to 2016 Any 2 of the below address proofs:
Current Passport – to be eligible for clearance you must hold a valid passport.
Driving License - Photo and Paper (provisional licences are not accepted)
Latest Utility Bill in your name
Bank statements – last 6 months statements required
Credit card statements with credit card – last 3 months statements required (self-printed statements will not be accepted)
Recent HMRC letter
Last 3 years continuous employment/ education:
Employment/ Academic references
*please note there can be no gaps within the 3 year period
Candidate should be SC cleared or Eligible for the same
The following original supporting documents are required for clearance verification:
Should be in UK for 5 or more than 5yrs from 2011 to 2016
Any 2 of the below address proofs:
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you do not have full SC clearance or is not elegible to get one +++
Location : Liverpool
Start date : ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 30K - 40K GBP
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Web Centre Content (UCM) Developer.
PRIMARY ROLES& RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
• Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
• Troubleshooting and fixing production issues.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
• Demonstrate Strong hands-on experience in Oracle UCM.
• Worked on admin activities like creation of users, groups, roles, Metadata, rules, profiles.
• Demonstrate experience in creation of providers, connectivity with LDAP, managing archiving,
indexing and migration activities
• Is able to handle performance issues during indexing.
• Worked on customization of UCM, and UCM Database Model.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge of RIDC API
• Worked on Weblogic Application Server
• Demonstrate sound knowledge of java/j2ee concepts preferably webservices.
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrate extensive relevant experience
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
• Must be assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team
members and advisory in style
• Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance
• Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call