No Of Position:1
Job Role:Web Centre Portal Developer
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you do not have full SC clearance or is not eligible to get one +++
Location : Liverpool
Start date : ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 30K - 40K GBP
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Web Centre Portal Developer
PRIMARY ROLES& RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
• Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
• Troubleshooting and fixing production issues.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE – ESSENTIAL CRITERIA:
• Demonstrate strong hands on experience in creating and administering portal
• Demonstrate strong hands on experience in building portal templates and page templates, add
content, services, and components.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Web Centre Portal tag libraries and API’s, Java JSP & Servlets, Web
• Demonstrate JDeveloper experience with WCC w.r.t custom portal components like portlets, task
• Demonstrate knowledge of SQL, Expression Language, Oracle Application Development
• Demonstrate experience in integrating with back-end systems such as content repositories,
databases, services, applications, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and command line tools like Weblogic
Scripting Tool (WLST).
• Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Possess extensive relevant experience
• Demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
• Must be assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team
members and advisory in style
• Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance
• Possess the ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call