No Of Position:1
Job Role:Senior Software Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for 2 * Senior Software Engineer for one of our successful London based start-up in real estate domain.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: 60,000 - 90,000 GBP/yr
- Looking for experienced, collaborative & creative engineers to join our team and help build a marketplace that enables people launch ideas in spaces all over the globe. Whether you're full-stack, or a specialist front-end or back-end engineer, we'd love to talk to you.
- Our engineering team is made up of a small group of Rubyists, but we are not dogmatic about our language choice. We believe in choosing the best tools for the task at hand and ensuring that we deliver value to our customers.
- When it comes to deploying code we love pull requests & code review, and nothing ever gets deployed without the OK from Travis-CI. We favour feature flags over staging environments and we deploy to production several times a day; deployment cycles shouldn’t get in the way of delivering value. We run on AWS and deploy through OpsWorks.
- To date we’ve launched nearly 1000 ideas and we have over 1200 spaces listed on the platform, but we’re only just beginning. We want to scale Appear Here internationally and over the next 12 months get to the point where we’re launching 350 shops a week.
- To do that we need great people helping us build software for our tenants, ensuring we match them to their ideal space and make it easy for them to complete a process completely online.
- On the landlord side we want to build technology that allows landlords to dig into their space data and get insights on their market. We also want to build dashboards that give them a single view of their spaces and provides them the tools they need to manage it from anywhere in the world.
- Finally we’re looking for developers that love data and will help us build the tools we need to collect and mine it in new and creative ways, deriving insights to help to drive product & business decisions.