No Of Position:1
Job Role:UAT Analyst
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Additional Information: Candidate must have online Trading/ Gambling Company Experience Must have good communication skills. Looking for candidates with 3-5 Years of experience
Candidate must have online Trading/ Gambling Company Experience
Must have good communication skills.
Looking for candidates with 3-5 Years of experience
Talendrone.com is looking for 2 * UAT Analyst for London, UK for one of our esteemed Client.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Contractual
- Contract Duration: 3 Months with possibility of extension
- Salary: GBP 325/Day
- Deliver Business Testing for projects to agreed time and budget constraints as set out in the business cases, test strategies and commercial agreements with 3rd party vendors
- Work with the Test Manager to determine the appropriate test approach, ensuring Business Test preparation and execution is produced to mitigate business risk.
- Take ownership for the creation of the Business Test Analysis deliverables throughout the project lifecycle, balancing risk while applying best practice.
- Determine the adequate level of Business Test Coverage required collaborating with the Test Manager, Business Analysts, Business Users and other stakeholders to provide input into the testing estimates.
- Perform Test Execution, involving business resources and stakeholders where required and as agreed in the BAT Stage Test Plan, raising defects on Jira and retesting defect fixes when deployed to the test environments.
- Support the Test Manager in defining the entry criteria to SIT/BAT and make recommendations at exit from SIT/BAT.
- Documentation of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts.
- Perform Risk Assessment during Test Design.
- Definition and preparation of Test Data;
- Identification and analysis of software defects;
- Report to project manager/ Program manager on the results, test metrics etc.,
- Provide training/support to the various business stake holder groups for all applications and services developed & maintained
- Update any documentation that has gone out-of-date and keep up to date
- Good communication and customer facing skills
- Open to accept challenges
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to understand complex domain from business perspective within very short period of time
Good to have:
- Experience/Knowledge on Betting and gaming domain.