No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:AEM Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Thanks for checking our job advertisement!
We are looking for a AEM Developer for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy).
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Location: Bracknell, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: £400/day
- Start Date: Immediate
Key responsibilities: The Associate Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Developer will be part of the team responsible for developing Adobe Experience Cloud platform....
Key Skills / Knowledge:
- Java programming foundation
- Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications.
- Expertise in AEM and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX etc.
- Exposure to Coral / Granite UI, Adobe UI customization is a most
- Must have worked on AEM 6.1 (2 years minimum), AEM 6.2 or newer versions.
- Strong understand of core AEM components such as repositioning oak , sling and dispatcher
- Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
- Exceptionally good at document and explaining core technical processes.
- Other CMS experiences is a nice to have