No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Data Analyst
Functional Area:IT Software - DBA / Datawarehousing
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the World's biggest IT consulting company as a Data Analyst / Engineer in London and work on site on a long-term contract with World's most innovative company.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK
- Candidate must have experience of Data Analysis and Trend capturing
- Candidate should have solid experience on PL/SQL (specifically Spark SQL) writing medium/complex queries.
- Candidate must have experience working with Hadoop/Big Data technologies on either a Cloudera or Horton Works platform
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Data Analyst/ Engineer
- Job Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 12+ months
- Job start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: Negotiable / Excellent Rates
We are looking for Data Analyst/ Engineer having sound knowledge on PL/ SQL. The person must be able to be able to work with data i.e. Pull the Data, Analyze and capture trends, convert them in requirements. He should be able to work as a independent contributor. The person must be flexible to work on all the tasks involved in Development life cycle.
- 7+ Yrs of Experience & minimum 3+ Yrs of experience in Big Data related projects
- Should have solid experience on PL/SQL (specifically Spark SQL) writing medium/complex queries.
- Analytical Skills (Scientific approach to revealing compelling findings)
- Is self-motivated to take initiatives and thrive in an ambiguous work environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure with a high degree of flexibility
- Should be able to understand the data Architecture and Functionality in a short span of time.
About our client:
- Our client is recognised in big 4 largest IT companies of the world
- Our client has market cap currently is $110 Billion
- Our client has more than 378,500 employees worldwide
- Our client operates out of 46 countries