No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Data Architect
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Thanks for checking our advertisement!!
We are looking for Data Architect for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy).
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Role: Data Architect
- Job Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary: £500/Day
Mandatory Requirement: MUST have experience in
- Oil and Gas domain
- Stakeholder Management
- Upstream environment experience
- Architecture level
- Data experience
Job Purpose & Primary Objective: The Data Architect will primarily be working with development teams, the data community, delivery teams, solution managers, business representatives, and various IT&S teams within Upstream.
Key Skills / Knowledge:
- Existing architectures and features of products are expected to be reviewed and assessed in terms of data structure.
- Recommendations and best practices to be suggested.
- Where possible solutions to be defined with the PPDM model in mind
- Review business requirements and future data state architecture and product a gap analysis
- Advice on future technologies (in relation with data stores) that subsurface should consider /benefit from
- Develop conceptual and data logical architectures
- Build awareness of other workstreams that are delivering capability around data e.g. data lake, integration, data market place and recognize where subsurface data could lev
- Document integrations point that will be defined deemed to be replaced or not strategic
- Develop conceptual and logical architectures
- Own non-functional requirements
Experience Required: Experience with multivendor solutions, PPDM, data integration, cloud technologies, Upstream open standards, big data, strong stakeholder management experience, Indexing and search technologies