No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Data Platform Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the World's biggest IT consulting company as a Data Platform Engineer in London and work on site on a long-term contract with World's most innovative company.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK
- Candidate must have experience with Spark, Kafka, Scala
- Candidate must have experience working with Hadoop/Big Data technologies on either a Cloudera or Horton Works platform
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Data Platform Engineer
- Job Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 12+ months
- Job start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: Negotiable / Excellent Rates
As a Data Platform Lead, you'll be responsible for designing and building high performance, scalable large volume data ingestion, clean-up and processing solutions. Ideal candidates for this position must have experience with Apache products (Kafka, Spark) and Scala. This person will work with Analysts, developers and architects to understand the requirements and assist in building application for their Hadoop/Big Data environment.
S/He should be able to work as a independent contributor. The person must be flexible to work on all the tasks involved in development life cycle.
- 7+ Yrs of Experience & minimum 3+ Yrs of Development in Big Data related projects
- Experience with Spark, Kafka, Scala
- Practical knowledge of Big Data frameworks.
- Understanding of managed distributions of Hadoop, like Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc.
- Strong diagramming skills – flowcharts, data flows, etc.
- Is self-motivated to take initiatives and thrive in an ambiguous work environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure with a high degree of flexibility
- Should be able to understand the data Architecture and Functionality in a short span of time
About our client:
- Our client is recognised in big 4 largest IT companies of the world
- Our client has market cap currently is $110 Billion
- Our client has more than 378,500 employees worldwide
- Our client operates out of 46 countries