No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Data QA Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the World's biggest IT consulting company as a Data QA Engineer in London and work on site on a long-term contract with World's most innovative company.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK
- Candidate must have experience of QA automation experience in Big Data related projects
- Candidate should have solid experience on Python scripting, SQL (Specifically Spark SQL)
- Candidate must have experience working with Hadoop/Big Data technologies on either a Cloudera or Horton Works platform
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Data QA Engineer
- Job Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 12+ months
- Job start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: Negotiable / Excellent Rates
We are looking for Big Data QA Engineer having sound knowledge on Scripting using Python. The candidate will define appropriate testing methods to employ to assure developed product conforms to requirements and design (primarily the accuracy of the data). This person will work with Analysts, developers and architects to understand the requirements and assist in building Automated QA processes for their Hadoop/Big Data environment.
He should be able to work as a independent contributor. The person must be flexible to work on all the tasks involved in testing life cycle.
- 7+ Yrs of Experience & minimum 3+ Yrs of QA automation experience in Big Data related projects
- Should have solid experience on Python scripting.
- Should be good in SQL
- Is self-motivated to take initiatives and thrive in an ambiguous work environment
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure with a high degree of flexibility
- Should be able to understand the data Architecture and Functionality in a short span of time.
- Accountable for Test Data Management, collection of requirements, evaluation of available data in repositories, identify gaps, align Configuration Management and Release Management on data needs and own test data provisioning tasks
About our client:
- Our client is recognised in big 4 largest IT companies of the world
- Our client has market cap currently is $110 Billion
- Our client has more than 378,500 employees worldwide
- Our client operates out of 46 countries