No Of Position:1
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Security Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Ennovision Technology Solution is currently looking for a security engineer, for it's client a world-leading Cloud Contact Centre and Communications Integration™ provider is currently looking for a network engineer. Hundreds of the largest organizations in over 60 countries across the world are powered by the group’s technology, in sectors ranging from utilities through finance and travel to central government, and include BT, Citibank, Deutsche Telekom, HSBC and O2 Telefonica.
Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Bracknell, UK, in ‘Tech Valley’, with offices in the US, Netherlands and Germany and presence in Asia Pac and Ireland. The group’s technology has been continually refined and developed which has ensured that the company’s services continue to push the boundaries of communications by building on a solid underlying architecture.
Core Services include:
Cloud Contact Centre as-a-Service (CCaaS) and Unified Communications as-a-Service (UCaaS)
Engineering Services Security Engineer
· Become an important part of a team responsible for supporting the company’s mission-critical communications platforms with industry-leading security practices whilst ensuring that customers continue to experience the high service levels they expect from the platform.
· Be responsible for ensuring that hardware and software is appropriately maintained to resolve any vulnerabilities identified either internally or by external vendors.
· Help develop and improve processes for both maintenance and testing of security architecture.
· Expand the use of currently utilised monitoring and reporting tools to centralise and simplify security visibility within the company.
· The candidate will work within agreed change control procedures, and will notify clients before taking any course of action that would impact on system operation.
· Engage with and take ownership of a variety of projects, ensuring these are delivered to the highest standards within given timeframes
· The candidate will liaise and work with internal application developers to improve security methodologies used within software that has been developed in-house.
· Operational security experience with firewall management, log analysis, anti-virus maintenance and content filtering
· Security qualifications preferred, SSCP/CISSP/GIAC/QSA/CEH
· Ability to manage security incidents according to set processes and procedure
· Experience implementing security architectures
· Threat intelligence and event management correlation
· Experience of vulnerability and penetration testing
· Experience of security analysis toolsets
· Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods
· Patch analysis and remediation
· Have a strong educational background with a 2.1 and above, and a BBB and above at A-levels
· Must have the relevant documentation to work in the UK on a permanent basis
· Have a full UK driving license
· Be-hard working and ambitious
Candidate Briefing Pack
· Demonstrate strong time management and planning skills
· Excellent level of IT/Computer literacy
· Good oral and written skills
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems
· Ability to communicate security issues to colleagues and management
· Be well organised with excellent attention to detail
· Can produce written work, such as updating notifications to be distributed internally and to clients to hard deadlines
· Be prepared to travel to meetings in the UK, and occasionally abroad
· Uphold the company’s values and ethos, and adhere to relevant quality & security frameworks to enforce the company’s accreditations (e.g. ISO9001 and ISO27001)
· Experience in IP networking or telecoms, or a good knowledge of these subject areas
· CCNP certification
· Working knowledge of VoIP and associated hardware vendors such as Oracle & Genband
Experience in use of Splunk