No Of Position:10
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Enterprise Cloud Architect
Functional Area: IT Software - All Jobs
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
We are looking for a Enterprise Cloud Architect for a contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies of the World).
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Location: Maidenhead, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: Negotiable
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 1 Year+
- Mandatory Skills: Must have hands on experience of defining the cloud strategy, Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Automation of Enterprise Operating Model)
Job Purpose and Primary Objectives:
- Enterprise Architect role responsible day-to-day leadership & management of Enterprise Architecture (Azure, Infrastructure, IAAS, PAAS).
- Owns the overall strategy, vision and roadmap to enable organization to deliver key cloud transformational programme.
- Accountable the Cloud Architecture as part of a large corporate environment acting as subject matter expert (SME) a conduit between Customer, Enterprise Technology and Business Functions.
- Ability to present, design, lead and shape leading-edge technical solutions. Transform current-state technology and integrating technologies for complete customer solutions across the enterprise infrastructure.
- This role will have key accountability to provide Cloud Architecture support for low- high complexity programme, projects with cross functional impact across a number of technical systems, domain areas, working with Customer, System Integrators and Third Parties.
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership:
- Accountable for the creating a best in class Enterprise Cloud Architecture vision & Strategy.
- Accountable for leading the senior stakeholder relationships in the presentation and communication of the Vision & Strategy for our Customers.
- Business Engagement & Subject matter expert in Cloud Enterprise technologies to support strategic discussions with Customer & Vendor Architects. (i.e. All client engagement for Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, in Automation of Enterprise Operating Model)
- Drive the introduction of a best in class cloud architecture and related technologies to drive transformational integration for us & our Customers
- Accountable for provide steering, guidance, documentation, designs into Programmes, Projects and transformational initiatives to enable delivery of Customer roadmaps.
- Review and provide advice on high-level design decisions to ensure proper integration of new solutions
- Experience of working within a large corporate environment
- Prior experience in an Enterprise Architect / Senior Solution Architect role
- Experience with the following: Cloud Integration, Azure IaaS and Azure PaaS
- Experience in developing leading-edge technical solutions
- Proven track record for thinking beyond current-state technology issues and integrating technologies for complete solutions across the enterprise infrastructure
- Experience in an infrastructure architecture role (hosting, storage, network, Hyper V, VMware, tools and application platforms
- Possess a strong business and technical acumen to contribute to the strategic business plan and operational direction vision.
- Experience in developing leading-edge technical solutions in Microsoft platform
- Business change / transformation experience
- Experience of senior stakeholder management & managing cross-culturally