No Of Position:10
Job Role:Software Engineer Developer
Functional Area: Application Programming, Maintenance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Additional Information: Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
Graduate Software Engineer at Tata Consultancy Services
We are currently recruiting for our 2016 Young Talent Recruitment scheme. As part of this scheme we have a structured initial learning programme for 3 months followed by our continuous learning programme.
We are hiring for the role of a Graduate Software Engineer who will be responsible for the development, installation and implementation of new and modified computer systems, networks and related operating software.
As a Graduate Software Engineer your role would be to:
- Carry out enhancements to existing applications
- Develop and implement new applications
- Analyse functional requirements
- Understand technical architecture of application
- Create low level design for intended functionality
- Enhance or develop the functionality
- Test and deploy
- Update knowledge management procedures and handbooks
- Provide resolution/work-around for IT related incidents
- Provide out of hours support for critical batch applications as required
- Participate in the root cause analysis of critical and recurring issues
- Understand changes implemented by projects
What we are looking for in the candidates for a Graduate Software Engineer:
- Knowledge of some of the following : web technologies (e.g. C#.Net, Java, AngularJS, NodeJS), database technologies (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) and methodologies (e.g. Scrum , Kanban, TDD, DevOps)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thinking
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills