No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK
- Candidate should have an experience in maintaining, conceptualising, planning, designing and developing a suite of web applications using NodeJS, and the Meteor JS framework
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Location: Stockley Park, Uxbridge, London
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Job start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: Negotiable / Excellent Rates
- Associate will be responsible for maintaining, conceptualising, planning, designing and developing a suite of web applications using NodeJS, and the Meteor JS framework. ?
- Functional spec authoring?
- Wire-framing and UI design?
- Mongo DB schema design
- Full stack NodeJS/Meteor JS development?
- Code testing? ?
- Extensive experience/knowledge of NodeJS (3 years)
- Working knowledge of Meteor JS (and its package system) (3 years)
- Working knowledge of MongoDB?* Extensive experience of jQuery (5 years)?
- A strong working knowledge of accessibility and its role in web applications?
- An understanding of web-sockets and DDP?
- Fluency with HTML5 and CSS3 (10 years)?
- An understanding of responsive web development and CSS breakpoints
- Experience with version control systems, preferable Git
- Knowledge of various design patterns and when to use them
- Obsessive about code quality and readability and adopts the principles of KISS?
- Recognises the importance of reusability and the concept behind DRY
- Knowledge and experience in testing code (unit tests).?
- Working knowledge of UNIX and Linux systems (CLI)?
- Experience with website/web app wire-framing and design
- Experience of writing functional specifications
About our client:
- Our client is recognised in big 4 largest IT companies of the world
- Our client has market cap currently is $110 Billion
- Our client has more than 378,500 employees worldwide
- Our client operates out of 46 countries