No Of Position:1
Job Role:Network Planners & Network Recorders
Functional Area:IT Software - Network Administration / Security
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Network Planners & Network Recorders for one of the Leading IT company in Aylesbury, UK
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Job Title: Network Planners & Network Recorders
- Department / Practice: Telecom
- Location : Aylesbury, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Start date : ASAP
- Contract Duration: Initial 6 months extendable to 12 more months.
- Salary: £95/Day
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
- Support Network planning or recording Operations
- Personal Identified for this work will work as a team member but will have productivity target assigned after the Initial training.
- Key responsibility will involve either to support network planning or recording operations on a GIS/ Bespoke systems.
- The target will be to deliver the units as required and set during the course of the execution of the project based on customer inputs.
- Responsibilities may include the following:
- Documentation of planning/Recording activities as required
- Interact with field engineers and resolve their queries
Key Skills / Knowledge:
- Basic computer skills and experience
- Good verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to the detail
- Flexibility in learning new processes and willingness to work in multiple work streams as required
Preference will be given to the people who have experience or exposure in telecommunications or engineering related field;
- Understanding telecom physical infrastructure
- Telecom infrastructure planning activities
- Understanding and reading the engineering drawings
- Preference should be given to the candidate who meets above skills and are ready to relocate to Aylesbury, UK