No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:NLG Programmer / Lead
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for NLG Programmer / Leads in Garching, Germany for company that designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide.
- Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible to work in Europe / Germany.
- Experience with application of Deep Learning to Natural Language Processing tasks Key Qualifications: Java, Python, STS, RestAPI is mandatory
- Dialog Management programming, Natural Language Processing expereince is must
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: NLG Programmer / Leads
- Job Location: Garching, Germany / Milan- Italy
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 months
- Job start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: Negotiable/Excellent Rates
The incumbent will be a part of team who would be the brain behind building a new voice assistance or Artificial intelligence recognition App (like Siri/ Cortana/ Google assistance that transform their data into narratives) for one of our world class mobile customer. we need Senior Machine Intelligence/Natural Language generation Engineer for our team.
Roles and Requirements:
- Acquire and bring structure to data so that it can be used in advanced natural language generation apps.
- Build validation tools to maintain an architecture around NLG.
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- An emphasis on incorporating human decisions into highly automated systems.
- Strong track record collaborating with data science, product, and engineering teams.
- Expertise in one or more of the following domains: Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG), Knowledge Base Management
- Strong background in developing Question Answering systems and Multi-Domain Goal-Oriented Dialogue systems
- For Knowledge Base Management: Expertise in Graph-Based Knowledge Base Construction
- For Natural Language Generation (NLG): Expertise in applying DNN for natural language generation
- Strong knowledge of Java or Python and general software development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
Great to have:
- Experience with application of Deep Learning to Natural Language Processing tasks Key Qualifications: Java, Python, STS, RestAPI
- B.A degree computer Science or equivalent
- Dialog Management programming experience
- Natural Language Processing experience