No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Node.js Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Thanks for checking our job advertisement!
We are looking for Node.js Developerfor a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy).
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Role: Node.js Developer
- Job Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Duration: 6 Months
- Salary: £450/Day
Job Purpose & Primary Objectives:
The role will be involved with development of Digital assistant over various channels such as web and mobile apps. Digital assistant will use conversational and cognitive AI capabilities to make user interactions more personalised and more human like.
Job Type / Category
- Understand detailed project specifications to develop program logic and code within the assigned time frame and iteratively test and demonstrate to team for further testing
- Responsible for build and testing using one or more of the programming languages
- Use the applicable APIs as part of building the code
- Map the data requirements and build applicable code for handling the data requirements and integration with other internal and external data sources
- Debug and performance tune the developed code to meet the product functional and non functional requirements
- The developer will require to work as part of the team and will need to collaborate with the team to carry out development and integration activities
Key Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong proficiency in NodeJS
- Experience in react/Flux
- Experience in consuming and integrate web applications & services with JSON/ XML/Restful API
- Experience testing AngularJS application via Jasmine and protractor
- Experience building web applications for mobile devices.
- Deep knowledge of Angular JS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules and components.
- Proficient understanding code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Good Knowledge of Relational and Non-relational databases
- Good understanding of server side, accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of integrating multiple sources following fundamental design principles for a scalable application.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Overall IT experience of 5+ years desired with over 3 + experience in development activities on Node Js , React , Rest ful Apis etc
- Ability to translate responsive design into application architectures and code.
- Role will be client facing hence , person must be familiar engaging with clients to take requirements, understand the requirements and also able to communicate back
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills