No Of Position:1
Job Role:Applications Support Analyst
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Oracle Applications Support Analyst for Liverpool, UK for one of the world's top 5 biggest IT Consulting companies.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Liverpool, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: 30K - 35K GBP/Year
Purpose of the role:
The Applications Support Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the Applications Tier within the client contract.S/he is also responsible for bringing in continuous improvement to the estate by proposing value added changes to the system. Also responsible for liaising with the Infrastructure Management team and ensure seamless operation and delivery of services across the board to the customer thus ensuring application quality standards and testing. Need to have good communication and leadership skills to manage both Customer and a large team. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all services are delivered in line with the contracted SLA’s expectations agreed with the customer
- Manage customer expectations in line with contracted services with appropriate rigour and solutions displayed
- Delivery of all the contractually agreed ITIL Service Management processes to the customer
- Internal and customer stakeholder relationship management
- Understand fully the financial implications of the SLA contract
- Major Incident handling and crisis handling
- Working closely with the customer’s organization
- Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers to resolve issues and request new requirements.
- Liaise with the client and manage their requirements, provide solutions to issues, gather requirements for new functionality, propose possible solutions for further improvement.
- Assess requirements for Change and plan/manage/cost resource requirements working with the Impact Assessment team
- Liaise with internal Team Managers and manage their requirements, provide solutions to issues, gather requirements for new functionality, propose possible solutions for further improvement.
- Define requirements, solution & design for new Changes requested by internal teams and the client working with the Impact Assessment(IA) team
- Provide relevant reporting documentation.
- Achieve contractual SLA targets
- Good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of SQL on 8i / 9i / 10g databases
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Prior experience dealing with end users in a software support environment
- Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS
- Oracle Applications 11 (CRM Module)
- Oracle Forms and Reports 6i
- Java (core, spring, ibatis)
- Comfortable working with files and directories on unix
- Knowledge of Public Sector environment and networks would be an advantage.