No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Performance Test Lead
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
We are looking for Performance Test Lead for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (One of the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies).
Here is the job specs:
- Job Role: Performance Test Lead
- Job Location: Swindon
- Skills: Performance Testing, Performance Center, Loadrunner,Web Service Testing (SOAP/REST)
- Start Date: Immediate
- Rate: Negotiable
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Main duties/responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for leading and monitoring the overall performance test activities
- Work with the IT and Business community to define the scope of performance testing required
- Interact extensively with the development teams and other technical resources to understand the system architecture and the necessary information required to create an effective and comprehensive load model, test plan, and schedule
- Scripting and execution activities necessary to accomplish the test plan and design requirements
- Conduct post-test execution activities which require heavy analysis of the data and metrics produced during the test run, to identify and mitigate either test design flaws or application performance issues
- Develop test execution scenarios for various types of tests such as load, stress, SOAK, high availability, scalability testing, and run tests.
- Perform end-to-end system and synthetic monitoring (Dynatrace, Site Scope, Apppulse, etc.) and make performance tuning recommendations.
Key Skills and Experience required for this role;
- Must have an In-depth knowledge and working experience with Performance test tools like Performance Center, Loadrunner, and other latest Performance Engineer and Performance Testing tools and Open Source performance testing tools (JMeter or similar).
- Must have experience with Quality Center and other quality tools – Exposure to Middleware, API with some Development background will be an advantage.
- Must have experience in Web Service Testing (SOAP/REST).
- Must have on experience with – Client Profiling tools (Chrome Dev Tool, HTTP watch, Fiddler).
- Must have hands on experience Waterfall, V-model, Agile testing methodology.
- Must be well versed in Functional and Regression testing.
- Must be experienced with multiple architecture, technology testing and with complex projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication.