No Of Position:4
Job Role:Plant Floor Walker
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com brings great opportunity for Plant Floor Walker in Halewood to boost your career many times by working for World's top IT consulting company with great culture while earning decent package.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK and must be eligible to move within the EU Member States
- Candidate should have basic knowledge of windows server (Should be able to check / monitor server status and system health )
- Candidate should be able to logon to plant floor applications, check log files, handle monitoring tools etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge on Manufacturing Shop Floor Devices like Printers, Scanners, MRTs etc
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Floor Walker
- Job Location: Halewood, UK
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job start: ASAP
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Basic computer hardware knowledge.
- Should be able to check / monitor server status and system health
- Basic software applications knowledge
- Should be able to logon to plant floor applications, check log files, handle monitoring tools etc.
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server
- Analytical , reasoning and basic troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge on Manufacturing Shop Floor Devices like Printers, Scanners, MRTs etc
Experience Required: Prior experience in Manufacturing (Automotive Plant floor service is preferred)
Additional Remark: This role will be responsibilities for L1 Support activities as mentioned below.
- Support & configuration of barcode scanners (ex. Datalogic, Motorola, Honeywell hand held, Intermec etc.)
- Support & configuration of barcode printers for Shop Floor and Office (ex. Zebra, Printronix, Intermec etc.)
- Support & configuration of any printer (non barcode) on shop floor and in office like HP
- Support & configuration of smart devices such as MX2 / Motion and Dell Tablets for work-stations.
- Support & Configuration of PC's (Critical Shop Floor and Office)
- Co-ordination with towers team (AM (MES, SAP), NW, DCH, EUS) for End user related activities.
- Support and Configuration of line side devices, MRTs, Dell Tablets/Touch Pads etc…
- Excellent communication skills
- Supportive team worker
- Proactive and self-driven