No Of Position:10
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:QlikView Developer
Functional Area: IT Software - All Jobs
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
We are looking for a QlikView Developer for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies).
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Location: Langley (Greater London)
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mandatory Skills: QlikView Frontend/Backend development, Data modelling, Dashboard design
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 6 months+
+ Experience in travel domain preferred
- Define, design, develop and maintain QlikView applications. End to End QlikView project delivery following the required standards.
- Support ad hoc analysis request by the business teams.
The applicant must have highly developed QlikView based analytical skills attained from a minimum of 5 years working within large organizations working with complex data. The candidate must have proven experience of measuring, analyzing and reporting on a range of business areas. They must have the ability to model a variety of data from a range of sources, using QlikView.
- QlikView front-end development
- QlikView scripting and data modelling
- QlikView publisher
- Dashboard design
- Excellent presentation skills and proven ability to produce reports to professional, customer-facing standards
- Ability to gather requirements, and translate into effective reporting
- SQL Querying (DB2 & Oracle)
Key Measures :
Responsible for development and build of QlikView reports and analysis to support client business users and customers
- Must be able to work effectively will all levels of the organization. Interacts regularly with Managers and Directors
- Fast paced and very friendly work environment