No Of Position:111
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Senior Research Executive
Functional Area: Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Verve is the specialist in online Community Panels for research – this is the fastest-growing development in the market research industry right now. We are looking for a Qualitative Researcher (RM/AD) who is an expert in traditional (and/or online) qualitative methods and interested in a role with a lot of variety, line management opportunities and genuine life-work balance (very little or no travel or late nights for fieldwork). We work with a variety of very exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Virgin Active, Virgin Atlantic, Npower, John Lewis and many others. We use a good mix of digital, F2F, immersion and filming methods, and most of all, you will have the freedom to develop your own ideas and members of the team.
You will have…
- 4-8 years of full service market research experience, with at least 3 years of recent Qualitative experience (moderating focus groups or other F2F/online methods)
- Expertise in one or more of the following sectors: retail, FMCG, tech, energy, leisure, health & beauty
- Account management experience of client relationships
- An ability to effectively manage workloads and small teams, including delegating and mentoring members of the team
- A desire to grow and get involved in the wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
- An interest in applying their knowledge in the online environment and trying innovative methods
As a Research Manager or Associate Director in Verve, you will be part of a fun and friendly team with a very diverse background. Even though we are a medium-sized business, we maintain an entrepreneurial culture and empower people to come up with new ideas constantly – in fact, if you ask anyone in the team, they will tell you our culture is the best thing about Verve!
You would have the opportunity to champion and get involved in new propositions (semiotics, anthropology, ethnography etc). In addition to the competitive salary (£35,000-45,000 for RM/ £45,000-55,000 AD DOE), we offer bonuses that are based on individual performance and revenue achievements. Verve also offers opportunities for flexible work, part-time or contract.
Verve currently does all recruitment in-house, and speculative applications sent by agencies will not be taken into consideration.