No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:RPG/as400 Development Lead
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
We are looking for a RPG/as400 Development Lead for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies).
Here is the job spec:
- Job Role: RPG/as400 Development Lead
- Job Location: Uxbridge, Greater London
- Skills: RPG/as400, COBOL technologies, IBM MQ, DB2 SQL, JCL, CICS, KOFAX with AS400
- Start Date: Immediate
- Rate: £350/Day
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Implementing the development under AS400,COBOL technologies, using their knowledge for interpretation and codification of the analysis defined by Business Analyst.
- Creating the matrix and the data of unit and integration test project.
- Developing evidence of the unit and integration test implementation.
- Strong knowledge on COBOL programming, IBM MQ and DB2 SQL queries
- Need to have good knowledge of COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2 etc. Must have experience in design level activities. Need to be well acquainted with ZOS. Strong communication skills required
- Experience on Payroll or Finance functions.
- Working Knowledge of integrating imaging solutions like KOFAX with AS400.
- Experience on Support and enhancement projects.