No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Sales Support Manager
Functional Area:Sales / Retail / Business Development
Industry:KPO / Research / Analytics
Verve is the specialist in Community Panels for research - this is one of the most exciting developments in the market research industry right now.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic with a fantastic can-do attitude, to support the sales function of our business.
Typical tasks will include :
Bid/pipeline management, data entry for all sales-related activities, reporting and forecasting and administrative support on large proposals.
This role will also have some involvement in the marketing function, particularly sending out newsletters to clients and other activities that will help create a buzz about Verve among existing and potential clients or employees. This is mainly an administrative and organisational role, helping senior members of the team implement and track the performance of our sales strategy.
As you will be working with very senior members of the team, the role would suit someone proactive, confident who can manage upwards and can coordinate various activities at the same time. We will consider candidates who have 2+ years’ experience in one or more of the following areas: bid management, CRM (ideally SalesForce) administration, sales operations, sales reporting, new business support and other cross-functional support within the business.
The key aspects of the role would include:
- Data entry and administration of the sales pipeline
- Creating and following a checklist of sales activities, from generating leads to conversion
- Create reports to track sales performance based on various metrics
- Collaborate with the client-facing and the finance team to help forecast sales
- Identifying trends and opportunities to improve specific activities
- Create powerpoint presentations and other documentation to support proposals
- Data entry for new leads, contacts, status, etc.
- Conduct regular marketing campaigns, coordinate content and monitor campaign performance and ROI
- Organization, co-ordination, deliver to deadlines, manage upwards.
- Personable, proactive and enthusiastic with a strong can-do attitude
- Ability to create and implement a plan of action for each activity
- Multi-tasking skills
This is a great opportunity for someone to get involved in various areas of a growing business, working closely with senior members of the team, including the CEO and MD. There is plenty of scope for new ideas and initiatives and you will get a chance to be a driving force in creating more awareness about the Verve brand to potential clients and candidates.