No Of Position:10
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Senior Active Directory Architect
Functional Area: IT Software - All Jobs
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
We are looking for Senior Active Directory Architect for a long term contract with one of our biggest client (Among the top 3 biggest IT consultancy companies). Our client is looking for someone who is technically strong and good in managing multiple stakeholders across various geographies.
Here Is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Senior Active Directory Architect
- Job Location: London, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 1 Year+
- Job Start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: Negotiable / Excellent Rates
- The Senior Active Directory Architect and a subject matter expert, has a global responsibility for Design and Configuration of the Active Directory and Windows Server environment,
- Architect the Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
- Develop strategy for AD Consolidation and Transformation
- Responsible for the design and architecture of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory
- Communicate with internal clients, vendor partners, and stakeholders
- Owns and leads discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate
- Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects
- Collaborates and assists with the coordination/management of vendors who are contracted for services relating to the computing infrastructure
- Must possess proven experience working with an enterprise distributed computing environment.
- Serve as a technical expert for Tier 1/2/3 support groups.
- Oversee the architecture and design of the global backup and recovery of Active Directory.
- Collaborate and communicates with architects with internal departments and vendor partners.
- Own and lead discussions in business and technical information technology solution implementations, upgrades, enhancement and conversions. Recommends solutions as appropriate.
- Support IT goals and objectives including measures and projects.
- Provide problem solving leadership based on experience with the technology.
- Act as a member of the Windows Active Directory Domain Leader in providing timely and efficient support to assigned operations; coordinate day-to-day operations, apply security patches/fixes and anti-virus updates as released by software manufacturers and anti-virus vendors, create and implement domain level security policies such as authentication mechanisms, password policies and rules, IPSEC policies etc.
- Review Team performance and provide guidance to the team. Responsible for Team management
- Review domain level rights and privileges and perform changes to the same as appropriate.
- Collaborate in assessing current and expected Windows infrastructure needs, configuration, maintenance, optimization and documentation of Windows infrastructure.
- Follow and apply configuration and security standards and policies within a defined Change Management process.
- Assist with implementing solutions for hardware and software. Implement common preventive maintenance practices for hardware and software.
- Ensure that system improvements and changes are implemented correctly and completely, and monitor all effects of the modifications.