No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Senior DSP Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Here is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the World's biggest IT consulting company as a Senior/Principal DSP Engineer in Stevenage and work on a project for a large telecom client.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Rich experience in working with real time embedded software in C
- Experience in Implementation of Physical layer aspects of the 3GPP LTE FDD/TDD
- Experience in working with TM500 product line
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Senior DSP Engineer
- Job Location: Stevenage, UK
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 1 Year
- Job start: ASAP
- Daily Rates: £270 - £300/Day - Contract
Purpose and primary objectives:
The Senior/Principal DSP engineer will work in the LTE Physical Layer team to implement real time embedded software for our Test Mobile communications products in our TM500 product line.
You will work on the latest 3GPP Wireless Standards – LTE and LTE-Advanced - on our market leading TM500 products.
The LTE Physical Layer team works very closely with our in-house VHDL and Algorithms groups; you will interact closely with these teams and will have a very good insight of their work.
You will develop Signal Processing Code for the LTE-A Physical Layer as part of a world class technical team, which makes this an ideal environment for solving technical challenges while creating room for innovation.
Autonomy and a high level of technical ownership are benefits of this role.
- Detailed design, coding and debugging of real time embedded software in C.
- Implementation of Physical layer aspects of the 3GPP LTE FDD/TDD.
- Unit test, Module and integration testing.
- Creation and maintenance of Test Cases
- Support and maintenance of existing code.
- Solve problems encountered in the product with minimum help.
- Complete assigned work in time to the satisfaction of the project manager/scrum-master
- Able to independently solve problems encountered in the product.
- Work across different teams to solve problems.
- Have a good working knowledge of Mobile (wireless) Communications, and have experience on the Physical Layer.
- A good understanding of Digital Signal Processing and its implementation on Fixed point and Floating DSP Processors.
- Experienced programmer in real time embedded C and/or DSP Programming.
- Knowledgeable in software development practices, especial Agile
- Be experienced in full product life cycle development.
- The ability to produce good technical documents.
- Be an expert in code debugging and efficiency improvements.
- Self-motivated team player who is able to work independently and on his own initiative.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently both written and verbally.
- Customer and quality driven, but pragmatic and commercially aware.
- Familiar with the following tools and practices:
- Unit-test methodology
- Continuous Integration
- Scrum, Agile and SAFe 4.0