No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Senior Hardware Engineer
Functional Area: IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone is looking for Senior Hardware Engineer in Cologne, Germany for our biggest client, one of the largest diversified groups in the world involved in a wide range of activities including foundries, import-export, trading, motor vehicles, banking, call centers and healthcare. Our client hires more than 7,00,000 people across the world.
+++ Please DO NOT apply if you are not eligible to work in Europe / Germany.
- Candidate should have experience in designing converters and inverters & power circuits, Analog, Digital and mixed signal circuit design.
- Candidate should have design experience with FETs, MOSFETs, IGBTs, Bipolar Transistors, TVS diodes, etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge of development of DC-DC Converters and S-CAP application interface
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Sr. Hardware Engineer
- Job Location: Cologne, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job start: ASAP
- Salary: Market Standards
- Experienced in designing converters and inverters & power circuits, Analog, Digital and mixed signal circuit design. Design experience with FETs, MOSFETs, IGBTs, Bipolar Transistors, TVS diodes, etc.
- Knowledge of PCB layout, component placement and routing.
- Experience in layout of power converters. Solid background in power supply topologies; Buck Boost, Flyback, Resonant, ZVS, Synchronous.
- Sound understanding of theory and application of magnetics to inductors and transformers to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Experience with computer design/modeling/analysis tools such as SABER or SPICE is desirable. Signal processing; ADCs, DACs, Op-Amps, passive filters, voltage monitoring, current sensing, etc high frequency power conversion design experience with thorough knowledge of power topologies for PFC and DC-DC simulation packages such as PSPICE, Mathcad and PSIM.
- A strong background in the design of digitally controlled power machines using embedded microcontrollers and DSP technology is required.
- Experience in Designing of 48V-100V/ 1kW and above DC-DC Converter, Power supply design.
- Experience with Oscilloscopes, DVMs, Network Analyzers, and general electronics lab instruments is required.
- Responsible for the development of DC-DC Converters and S-CAP application interface
- Testing of DC-DC Converter and S-CAP assembly
- Resolve design issues