No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Software Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone is looking for Software Engineer in Cologne, Germany for our biggest client, one of the largest diversified groups in the world involved in a wide range of activities including foundries, import-export, trading, motor vehicles, banking, call centers and healthcare. Our client hires more than 7,00,000 people across the world.
+++ Please DO NOT apply if you are not eligible to work in Europe / Germany.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in embedded systems development using Assembly, C and C++
- Candidate should have knowledge of embedded system design, maintenance, trouble shooting in 8/16/32 bit devices
- Candidate should have experience in PIC/ARM micro-controllers, serial protocols (UART/SPI/I2C), Automotive Protocol (CAN), J1939, LIN.
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Software Engineer
- Job Location: Cologne, Germany
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job start: ASAP
- Salary: Market Standards
- Hands-on experience in embedded systems development using Assembly, C and C++
- Knowledge of embedded system design, maintenance, trouble shooting in 8/16/32 bit devices
- Experience in PIC/ARM micro-controllers, serial protocols (UART/SPI/I2C), Automotive Protocol (CAN), J1939, LIN.
- Experience in tools like MPLAB, IAR, GHS, Keil. CodeWarrior, Code Composer, Canoe and Canalyzer
- Experience in Debugging of Software and hardware using oscilloscope, CAN monitoring tools and debuggers
- Strong technical background in Design and Development of Embedded SW
- Good understanding of embedded software development life cycle
- Exposure to documentation and debugging activities
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Having strong knowledge on AUTOSAR and Matlab will be an added advantage
- Experience with version control tools (Git, SVN, CVS)
- Ability to work on tight schedules.
- Experience on DC-DC converter / Inverter preferable.