Talendrone.com is looking for 2 * OSS SME for one of our telecom client in Newbury, UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Job Role: OSS SME
- Required Technical Skill Set: Telecom OSS
- Location : Newbury, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Contractual
- Contract Duration: 7 - 8 Months
- Salary: 400 GBP/Day
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency):
- Security Clearance adhere Security
- Design & Development experience on Telecom OSS
- Knowledge of Telecom Processes
- Knowledge of Security Operations in OSS
Good to Have:
- TM FORUM, TOGAF Certifications
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
- Will work with cross-functional teams (Development, Business Change, Quality Engineering, Release Management, Operations, and Product Management) for continual project delivery
- Perform Gap analysis on AS-IS IT landscape
- Solution planning and gathering functional and non-functional user requirements
- Utilising workshops, lifecycle methods, and documentation to deliver complex projects into medium to large complex businesses
- Need to act as the bridge between the programme and business consulting for E2E solution acceptance and delivery of the product.
- Define TO-BE solution for Security Operations