No Of Position:5
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Account Manager
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Account Manager (B2B) in Basingstoke, UK for our client that is one of the leading distributors of IT, communication & home entertainment products in the UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Basingstoke, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £18000 - £21000 / Year + + Commission, Pension, Benefits
- Managing own performance against key performance indicators; including but not limited to Gross Profit, call activity, margin and traded accounts with the support of the Sales Manager
- Lead sourcing and qualifying new accounts with the potential to do business with company
- Targeting and profiling potential leads to establish opportunities for new business and encourage new customers to open an account with company.
- Building relationships with the key stakeholders in the account base - maintaining regular contact to Introduce new manufacturers, products and technologies to company's customers to achieve sales growth
- Developing and demonstrating industry leading product knowledge and proactively keeping abreast of new trends / products in the market by attending product and vendor training, researching and self-study
- Engaging the Sales Manager, vendors and / or the commercial team to identify and report large sales opportunities that may require additional support to secure business
- Identifying accounts with significant profit or product opportunity warranting additional support or focus and arranging visits for the BDM and / or Sales manager
- Working with the Sales Manager to review the factors affecting target achievement such as non-traders, stock availability and competition to revise the approach and take appropriate action where necessary
- Demonstrating high levels of motivation to drive towards targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis ensuring consistently high levels of team morale
- Building internal relationships to encourage synergy with other departments such as Commercial, Customer Service and Credit Control
- Working towards performance objectives agreed with the Sales Manager and taking appropriate action on any feedback on performance
- Taking accountability for opportunities and training to develop skills, knowledge and behaviour according to the personal development plan (PDP) agreed with the Sales Manager
- Maintaining a high performing work ethic in line with company values and management expectations
- Resolving internal and external issues promptly and professionally - escalating to the Sales manager where necessary
- Using the internal systems to track performance
- Developing the skills to deliver ad hoc presentations where required such as covering for the Sales Manager or at customer meetings
- Attending side by side coaching sessions with the Sales manager. Agreeing and completing SMART objectives to increase productivity and improve performance
- Attending daily team meetings to learn about incentives and promotions and to communicate important product messages to entire account base
- Gathering and recording accurate, timely and relevant CRM data in order for it to be used to develop stronger relationships and maximise profit opportunity
- Maintaining electronic price feeds to customers through the internal system to ensure that all prices are up to date and accurate and that the correct margin parameters are in place
- Driving the web proposition of company by educating customers about the web offering, signing new customers up to trade through the company website.
- Demonstrating strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.