No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Architectural BIM Evangelist
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Architectural BIM Evangelist in North London, UK for our client that is one of the leading distributors of IT, communication & home entertainment products in the UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : North London, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £23000 - £25000 / Year + Bonus, Pension
To provide consultation and Architectural industry expertise to customers, prospects, reseller channel and our internal teams. To maintain a loyal user base and identify development opportunities for our leading design software range of products.
- Put your design skills to good use within our team, helping to develop interesting, useful projects in order to show off our latest software tools.
- Evangelise BIM and Vectorworks during customer visits, industry events, trade shows, seminars, webinars and formal training sessions.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key architectural users, providing consultation, industry expertise promoting best practice and product training in order to maintain loyal users.
- Develop/maintain an advanced understanding of the Vectorworks products, and the BIM process (on the job training provided).
- Maintain knowledge of construction industry trends, end user needs & competitive products.
- Create and deliver product demonstrations and presentations to users, prospects and internal sales teams, at various user group meetings, trade shows, and other events.
- Discover and act upon speaking, sponsorship, and networking opportunities with industry organizations and trade shows.
- Represent Vectorworks and Computers Unlimited on working groups.
- Get involved with pilot projects set by trade bodies such as BuildingSMART, OpenBIM Network, Governmental BIM Task Group etc.
- Identify suitable case studies from registered users for development by Marketing Manager.
- Help promote Vectorworks to product manufacturers with a view to developing product libraries / plug-ins for Vectorworks.
- Help manage, develop and promote the Vectorworks content of the National BIM library in conjunction with RIBA Enterprises.
- Liaise with tech support to enable familiarity with current end user problems. If appropriate, contribute to best practice reports and/or new feature documents for both end users and/or Vectorworks' product development team.
- Generate basic training and presentation material for the Vectorworks products. Become familiar with the presentation material and be capable of presenting the same to whoever needs it (resellers, internal sales, end users).
- Organise and implement Dealer training, provide slides shows, handouts, training tools and any relevant information necessary to satisfy their customers.
- Provide regular feedback to the group.
- Assist in Press Visits when necessary to make sure the products are represented correctly.
- Develop the education market ensuring future users for Vectorworks.
- Assemble product information for CU web site, 3D Design web site and CU publications.
- Partner with Research & Development teams to identify ways to enhance software functionalities and features.
- Achieve 3D Group targets and objectives set each month.
- Assist manager with any ad hoc duties and objectives deemed appropriate in agreed timescales.
- Be punctual, maintain dress standards and be polite and courteous to customers, suppliers and staff at all times.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.