No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Entry Level
Job Role:Associate Software Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Associate Software Engineer in Waterford, Ireland for one of our esteemed client.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in Ireland.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Waterford, Ireland
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30K-£35K / Year
As part of continued expansion client is recruiting an Associate Software Engineer to assist in the development, customization, integration, and maintenance of our cloud products as well as providing engineering support to our large installed base of on-premise customers.
The successful candidate will be an energetic & motivated individual who will work closely with our existing engineering team and contribute meaningfully within a demanding software development environment. While this is a ‘full stack’ role, emphasis will be on web based UI. This is a full time position that offers exposure to the latest technologies and provides great career growth opportunities.
We work exclusively on the windows platform with heavy utilization of .Net, Azure and c\c++.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related subject.
- Strong .Net skills, C# ( 4 years minimum ).
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Demonstrated ability to absorb new technologies and learn new platforms.
- C# / MVC framework.
- C\C++ Skills
- SQL Server
- Cloud technologies
- Telephony experience
- Ecommerce \ payment processing
Responsibilities for this position will include;
- Product familiarization.
- Maintenance of existing code.
- Development of new code modules, at all layers using the .NET framework and C#
- Product testing.
- Participation in full product lifecycle from requirements gathering through release.
- Take ownership of full requirement sets.
- Provide detailed & accurate estimates for code development efforts.