No Of Position:2
Job Role:Client Services Director
Functional Area:ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Client Services Director in London, UK for one of our esteemed client.
+++ EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH ECOMMERCE PROJECTS IS MANDATORY"
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50K-£70K / Year
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As the Client Services Director, you’ll be responsible for the leadership of the Client Services team. This is a pivotal role that will provide strategic direction to customers, grow the existing client accounts, and focus on ensuring the business delivers a first-class service to our high-profile and large brands. This is a senior position within the Group, working across all brands, and reporting directly to the Board of Directors. It also includes line management responsibility for the Account Managers.
Your duties will include:
- Delivering an exceptional client experience across all the activity the Group engages in; working with other senior leaders within Group to ensure a cohesive offering across the business; running the Client Services team and setting the agenda
- Providing leadership to the Client Service team, driving growth and nurturing expertise; driving and measuring commercial success of our engagements with clients; line management and mentoring the team
- Developing strategic direction of the team, to deliver value to clients across the Group
- Identifying and developing new opportunities across client-base, to drive and meet growth targets
- Building strong relationships, and influencing clients at the highest level
- Representing the business at a senior level, and providing an effective escalation point for clients
- Actively engaging with the business community to advance the Group reputation and maintain strong relationships with partners
Professional and personal characteristics
- A strategic thinker and a goal-setter, with the motivation to follow through and determine the best course of action to achieve the desired results
- Able to quickly establish a rapport, then build long lasting relationships from this
- An Inspirational leader, and able to motivate a team to get the best out of them
- Able to develop new strategies for delivering business improvement
- Confident in pursuing both business and personal goals, possessing a strong desire and determination to succeed, but balanced with a customer-centric outlook
- Commercially astute, with the ability to understand the needs and goals of our clients
- A strong negotiator and influencer, able to persuade and guide others to take the right approach
- Self-organised, able to multi-task and handle multiple engagements simultaneously
- Driven by customer satisfaction, delivery and performance
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and remain calm and unphased by high pressure situations
Qualifications and experience
- A proven track record of leading and growing successful teams
- Experience across a wide spectrum of online business activity
- Significant business development experience across large clients
- Significant experience working at a senior level within a similar industry
- Significant experience across the eCommerce field
- Mobile application experience is highly desirable, and being multilingual (particularly French or German) would be an advantage. A degree, or equivalent experience is preferred, with professional qualifications in related fields.