No Of Position:2
Job Role:Senior .Net Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for 2 Senior .NET Developer in Dublin for permanent position with our blue chip customer who are 1 of the "Big 4" Global IT Giants. Our client is among world's biggest IT Consultancy company with more than 300,000 employees On Board.
++++Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet these criteria (s):+++
- You must be authorised to work in Ireland
- You should have worked for Prime & Agency Finance Securities Lending companies earlier
Here is JD:
- Location : Dublin
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: €30000 - €46000 / Yearly
- No. of Positions: 2
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining and building new functionality to the Windows Front end application for all the applications in platform.
- Candidate requires interacting with users, understanding requirements and constructing screens.
- Candidate will be responsible for leading all development and post-development phases of systems development including: analysis and design, development, testing and deployment within a team that is located in multiple regions
- Candidate will be working together with multiple support groups for release of new software and in resolving technical issues.
- Candidate should be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Good experience in development using .NET 3.0/4.0, WPF, C#, Prism/Unity/MEF, DevExpress and Middleware technologies and communication protocols.
- Strong working knowledge in building Custom Control, User controls and graphic styles in XAML/WPF and MS Expression Blend
- ASP. Expertise in Messaging Services (JMS, TIBOCO, EMS, MQ)
- Databases – MS SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase or equivalent with SQL,PL/SQL programming expertise
- Experience with Test Driven and Mock testing.
- Good architectural thinking with regards to creating code that is performant, re-usable and compatible on multiple browsers.
- Exposure to Framework based code architecture.
- Flexibility to work on complex projects with international scope
- Experience with development of client-facing UI modules in large-scale software applications is required.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task/balance parallel work streams.
- Team lead ability with strong communications skills.
- Work with offshore teams and the challenges of time, language and culture.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Having Java background and reasonable understanding is a plus.
- Bachelors degree required or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- An innovative frame of mind – open to learning new technologies and techniques
- A strong passion and enthusiasm for Software Development
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- High level of initiative
- A believer in code quality, testability and reliability.
- Excellent grasp of Web Standards and why we should develop for them
- Verbal and Written communication skills - primarily the ability to communicate ideas, standards and technical details to the development partners.
- Ability to resolve multiple issues is a timely manner
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams