No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Digital Architect
Functional Area: Analytics & Business Intelligence
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Digital Architect – Marketing Technology London, UK for our client that designs and engineers connected products.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
+++ We need a strong architect who is technically strong.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : London, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 3 - 6 Months
- Daily Rate: £400 - £500 / Day
- SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, A/B Testing tools, Adword, mobile ad marketing tools, App Store optimisation, Social media marketing tools.
- Good with Data, experience in BI, SQL No-SQL will be handy.
The role of a Digital Architect – Marketing Technology is to shape the forward view of Marketing Technology across the enterprise and ensure investment is linked to long-term business strategy. The key focus of this role is to work extremely closely with senior executives.
Provides extensive technical, strategic advice and guidance of the highest level to senior managers, technical resources in the creation, implementation of new marketing technology platform.
Working as part of core Digital and Marketing architecture group, this is a vital role in maintaining the integrity of systems, the consistency of applied architectures and providing strategic direction.
- Interface with key executives and stakeholders to inform, influence and guide marketing technology and automation strategies.
- Responsible for the resolution and removal of technical impediments to the channel/solutions roadmap.
- You will keep pace with change in new technologies, methods and products.
- Look at the six month to three years business roadmaps and establish a suitable strategy for embedding the required marketing capabilities in the business.
- Help and advise senior executives set marketing technology strategy then work with technology teams to turn vision into reality.
- Provide oversight for budgets and project plans, and manage technology risks and issues.
- Work with solution architects /technical leads to select the best technologies to meet business needs.
- Work in partnership with the project managers, technical leads, and developers, making sure that teams are able to realise the architecture, by a combination of mentoring and direct involvement.
- Lead and participate in architectural reviews of software, infrastructure, data and other architectures.
- Work closely with Digital Architecture group and other architects across the organisation to ensure consistency and alignment of the technology roadmaps across the whole organisation.
- Work with the Chief Architect to establish architectural governance and oversight of BIS delivery and services to ensure a balance of near-term pragmatism with long-term direction.
- Participate in product evaluations, RFP’s, POC’s and business decisions to ensure fit and scale into the platform and the organization.
- Work in conjunction with other groups (i.e. Development, Analysis, Solutions Architecture, Infrastructure and operations) with architectural related matters.
- Considerable experience with Marketing Technology in an ecommerce environment, preferably the Adobe Marketing Cloud, but also SEO, SEM, Social Media Platforms, Content Management, Analytics, Testing and optimisation, Media Buying, marketing automation, CRM, Omni-channel Delivery, CDN, etc, ideally Internet based businesses from Betting and Gaming, Retail, Banking and/or IT Consultancy, ideally within a highly regulated industry.
- A strong customer, and delivery focus with considerable experience delivering marketing technology solutions at a hands on level.
- Ability to keep a strategic focus whilst dealing tactically with day to day issues.
- Experience of operating at director level and able to present at Board level, translating technology into terms relating to business drivers and financial performance.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from user up to C-level executives.
- Strong customers focus, and will be delivery driven and have the ability to keep a strategic focus whilst dealing tactically with day to day issues.
- Significant experience of solutions delivery/business architecture of CRM platforms, as well as delivery into operational contexts such as Customer Call Centres,
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
- Knowledge of data architectures and technologies, including both relational/SQL and noSQL databases.
- Proven track record and ability in leading technical staff, using wide-ranging skills (including planning, organising and interpersonal skills);
- Familiarity with and buy-in on agile/lean development methodologies, continuous delivery principles.
- Willingness to learn new things, take ownership and solve complex issues.
- Recent hand-on experience with affiliates marketing, programmatic and real-time bidding.
- Recent hands-on experience and expertise in designing and implementing BI/Data warehousing architectures,
- Experience of building a single customer view using MDM technology.
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure, servers, deployment, provisioning, networking, and security.