No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Digital Program Manager
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone is currently seeking charismatic Program Manager for a long term contract for our large retail client.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate MUST have managed multiple PIMM, DAM, Content Management projects
- Must have worked in retail domain
- Must have managed a budget of £10M/year
Here is Job Details:
- Job Title: Digital Program Manager
- Job Location: London (20% Travel to Southampton/Yeovil)
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 months to 12 months based on performance
- Job start: 1st July
- Daily Rates: £500-£550/Day (Based on experience)
- Report to Program Director & manage project managers delivering individual projects
- Manage Programme deliverables with full accountability for the project budget
- Provide leadership: giving scope, delivery framework and process guidance to teams to ensure successful delivery.
- Lead customer stakeholder management for the project/program with clear communication and active management of risks, issues and opportunities.
- Project governance & stakeholder management - present monthly reports defining progress, exceptions and solutions.