No Of Position:5
Job Role:Graduate Test Engineer
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com brings great opportunity for Graduate Test Engineer in Bradford, UK to boost your career many times by working for World's top IT consulting company with great culture while earning decent package.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK and must be eligible to move within the EU Member States
- Candidate must have knowledge on PL/SQL, Java, Intellij,Swaggers, Docker, Dropwizard, Hibernate etc.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Microservices, basic Database management (Oracle/PROSTGRES/RDS), SOA and API Management.
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: Graduate Test Engineer
- Job Location: Bradford
- Job Type: Permenent
- Job start: ASAP
- Salary Rates: £26,000 + Benefits
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
- Work with the Release team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification test
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks
- Report defects and assign it to right stakeholders
Technical Skills :
- Basic knowledge and understanding on Oracle database etc.
- Knowledge on PL/SQL, Java, Intellij,Swaggers, Docker, Dropwizard, Hibernate etc.
- Knowledge of Microservices, conceptually
- Understanding of Service Orinted Architectire and API management.
- Understanding of AWS products (EMR, ECS, Lamda, SQS etc)
- Knowledge of basic Database management (Oracle/PROSTGRES/RDS)
- Understanding the use of Apigee.
Other Skills :
- Ability to understand the business from an user perspective
- Ability and passionate of finding defects, assertive, confident & results-oriented
- Programming knowledge an advantage
- Interest in working in teams and being good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate must be hard-working with a positive can-do attitude
- Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player
- Good comprehension skills- Ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Interest to develop documentation using tools like Microsoft office
About our client:
- Our client is recognised in big 4 largest IT companies of the world
- Our client has market cap currently is $110 Billion
- Our client has more than 378,500 employees worldwide
- Our client operates out of 46 countries