No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Graphic Designer
Functional Area:Web / Graphic Design / Visualiser
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Graphic Designer for a leading accountancy body for the public services in London, UK
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Mansell Street, London
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 / Year
- We are looking for a conceptual and creative thinking designer to join our small, busy creative team on a full-time basis.
- You will be working on print projects creating collateral for marketing campaigns including producing brochures, flyers, reports, print ads, pull up banners etc.
- We are looking for a team player who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Designing and producing print ready artwork for all printed promotional materials
- Working collaboratively to develop creative and compelling cost effective and creative design solutions.
- Supporting marketing and communications colleagues in the specification of print and production.
- Design and produce print ready artwork for all printed promotional materials, as allocated by the Senior Graphic designer.
- Work collaboratively to develop creative and compelling cost effective and creative design solutions.
- Support marketing and communications colleagues in the specification of print and production.
- Liaise as required with external suppliers, illustrators, production houses, printers etc.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (CS6).
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the corporate brand.
- Art direct photo shoots as and when required.
- Proactively develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders, across the Group.
- Maintain a filing system for logos/artwork, photos, and a backup system of all Mac work.
- Design graphics, banners, adverts for use on the website.
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably directed from time to time by the Head of Digital.
- Must be prepared for very occasional travel within the UK.
Skills & Experience:
- HND Graphic Design (minimum)
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of typography and layout
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to follow a clear set of brand guidelines
- Capability to deliver against tight working deadlines
- Experience of working with external suppliers, illustrators, production houses and printers
- The confidence to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills