No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Head of Dealer Sales
Functional Area:Sales / Retail / Business Development
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Head of Dealer Sales in North London, UK for our client that is one of the leading distributors of IT, communication & home entertainment products in UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply If You Are Not Eligible For Employment In UK.
Here Is Job Description:
- Location : North London, UK
- Start Date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £55000 - £60000 Per Annum + Car allowance, pension, healthcare
We are looking for a candidate with proven Channel experience to manage external sales team focussed on Apple, B2B & Education primarily, Matrix manage external sales focused on Epson, Wacom, Adobe, Vectorworks to achieve GP targets. To engage with customers as and when required.
- To achieve monthly, quarterly and annual GP sales target set by the Board Director;
- To manage and develop the external sales team for Apple, B2B, Specialist and Education through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge;
- Strive for a high calibre team - Driven to deliver more
- Customer a Liaise and build relationships with key customersBuild board level contacts with Top customers - Drive Value, Profitability, Growth
- Act as the Voice of the customer on the board in terms of Services and issues
- Ability to advice customers on development of their business models
- Develop of joint marketing plans and activity
- Host key hospitality events
- Manage and drive the Exec sponsorship programme
- Build a KEY Focus Brands programme - focus on growth areas / higher margins
- Bring back to the business future areas of product and services growth
- To develop and deliver a external sales plan to drive growth by engaging new dealers, reengaging existing dealers and new accounts; - Develop a visit strategy
- Develop vendor & internal contacts in order to deliver against high performance expectations,
- To communicate and coach on monthly and quarterly sales messages and promotions;
- Monitoring of external sales team via specific KPls and driving required actions in routine 121s;
- Monthly reporting by sales segment and key customers;
- Maintain knowledge of internal and external policies regarding sales and returns to ensure both contractual and operational obligations are met for customers and the brands.
- Strive for customer excellence at all times.Performance Standards
- Any ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Board Director.
- Ensure that customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion.
- Targets set by the Board Director are achieved within the time scales agreed.
- Team KPls are executed to drive sales and growth.
- Escalate opportunities and threats to the correct Product Divisional Director.
- All ad-hoc duties are completed in the time scales as agreed with the Divisional Director.
- External Team management skills.
- Proven ability to achieve targets.
- Proven record in delivering results from external customer management
- Knowledge and contacts within the Apple, B2B, Education channel
- Educated to Degree level
- Committed to sales targets and deadlinesEnthusiastic / Tech aware
- Optimistic, Competitive & Driven, People centric, Team Player, Fun
- Personal attributes
- Qualification / Training Desirable:
- Minimum 2 years IT distribution sales experience.
- Focused on 50-100 dealers - Developing deep relationships
- Ability to identify issues at root cause to eliminate bottlenecks to sales.
- Well organised and able to undertake multiple tasks as required
- Dealer sales experience.