No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Senior Executive
Job Role:Installation / Service Engineer
Industry:Semiconductors / Electronics
Talendrone.com is looking for Installation/Service Engineer in Kent, UK for one of our esteemed client.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : East Mailing Kent, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22K-£28K / Year
Talendrone is looking full time experienced multi skilled engineer to join our client. You will be provided with a van, equipment, mobile phone, work wear and fuel card. Location of work will primarily be in the London area and South East. Client provide a range of services to commercial clients, and social landlords. Client offers a great working environment and ensure training facilities are made available as and when required,as well as 28 days' holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, preferably the applicant should reside within 20 miles of our East Mailing Head Office. 40 Hours per week, Monday to Saturday working 5 days per week.
- Install, Maintain, Service. To be qualified in one of the following: -
- Installation and commissioning of TV/Sat IRS Systems.
- Installation and commissioning of Door Entry and Access Control Systems.
- Installations and commissioning of CCTV Systems.
- You may also be required to undertake maintenance, service visits for TV/Sat IRS Systems,Door Entry & Access control and CCTV systems.
- Areas covered London & South East.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in both aerial and satellite installations.
- Working at heights certificate and CSCS Card.
- Preferable Clean Driving licence.
- CCTV, Door Entry & Access Control experience on PAC, Urmet, Comelit, BPT, Entrotec, Paxton.
- Clean Disclosure.
- Clean and smart appearance.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- To be confident, enthusiastic and self -motivated.
- To be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- To be able to use own initiative.
- Good organisational skills.
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good Fault/Problem solving skills.
- Experience of using test equipment.
- "Can do will do" attitude.