No Of Position:2
Job Role:Interim 3PL Contract Manager
Functional Area:Supply Chain / logistics / Purchase / Materials
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Interim 3PL Contract Manager in Raunds,UK for our client that is one of the leading distributors of IT, communication & home entertainment products in UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply If You Are Not Eligible For Employment In UK.
Here Is Job Description:
- Location : Raunds, UK
- Start Date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £38000 - £40000 Per Annum + Pension, Car Allowance
Day to day operational management and development of 3PL services ensuring the highest levels of operational performance are attained at all times. Liaise with all stakeholders ensuring all information on assembly planning, stock control and order management meet or exceed the SLA requirement.
- Ensure the highest levels of service are delivered to the clients.
- Management and development of existing and new 3PL client relationships.
- Ensure service levels in respect of SLA and KPI targets are accurately measured, reported and exceeded.
- Attend client meetings on and off-site.
- Liaise with colleagues in Basingstoke and customer service teams to ensure awareness of volumes, due dates and track our performance versus client expectation.
- Liaise with DC personnel to ensure efficiency of timescales, objectives and resource to budgetary compliance.
- Develop and implement initiatives to continuously improve operational performance and service offering.
- Experience in setting and managing, forecasts, monitoring output against forecast and planning any short fall.
- Ability to install and develop enthusiasm, commitment and "can-do" attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- People management and development including direct and indirect reports.
- Creative approach to problem solving and 'to think outside the box
- Excellent, all-round communicator with good presentation skills, a positive attitude, with the ability to achieve work goals and targets.
- Educated to a high standard with good written and numerical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience of planning and executing multiple and varied product launches.
- Experience in demand driven assembly or manufacturing projects
- Management of client relationships at a senior level.
- Confident articulate with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly motivated and experienced manager.
- Have the ability to demonstrate an extensive understanding and knowledge to be successful in this role.
- Experience of integrated business systems/WMS.
- Reliable, flexible, customer focussed and able to communicate at all levels