No Of Position:15
Seniority Level:Entry Level
Job Role:IT Service Desk Analyst
Functional Area:ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com brings great opportunity for you to boost your career many times by working for World's top IT consulting company with great culture while earning decent package.
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: IT Service Desk Analyst
- Job Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job start: ASAP
- Salary Rates: 345,000 - 385,000 HUF/Month
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in Europe.
+++ Candidate should be multi-lingual in German besides English
Purpose of the role:
Service Desk Analysts are providing first level multilingual application, network, server and device support for an international customer.
The candidate will provide service to the customer on hardware, software, network, server and device related questions, queries and issues. Candidate is end to end responsible for assignment of more complicated problems to the correct support groups within the project. Communication with the customer goes by telephone and email.
Call and Incident Handling:
- Provide first level call and email support to customer’s PC, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assign unsolved calls to the appropriate IT teams.
- Instruct users on ICT processes
- Translation of end user communications to English in case necessary
KPI (Optional) :
- First Call Resolution Index
- Call Answering Time
- E-mail logging time
- Abandoned call rate
- Adherence to quality requirements
- Resolution Time (Mean Time To Resolve a Ticket)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
- Call & Ticket creation ratio
- Functional (How to) understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems (Control Panel, Command Prompt, Network and Sharing Center, Internet Explorer)
- Functional (How to) understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- English Required level: E2+
- German Required level: E3+
Levels: E0: basic, E1: pre-intermediate, E2: intermediate, E3: advanced, E4: native.
English E1 is obligatory for all roles