No Of Position:2
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Magento Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - System Programming
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Magento Developer in London, UK for one of our esteemed client.
+++ EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH ECOMMERCE PROJECTS IS MANDATORY"
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
• Location : London | Edinburgh | Glasgow | Liverpool | Manchester | Leeds | Sheffield | Brighton | Munich | Berlin | Bratislava | Kaunas | Szeged | Hódmez?vásárhely, UK
• Start date : ASAP
• Job Type: Permanent
• Salary: £30K-£60K / Year
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a Developer, you will be expected to work in project teams and have a good understanding of multiple technical topics. Through your approach to work and your attitude, you will have earned the confidence of your team. Your team will expect you to be able to get through work with minimal supervision, and contribute to the project as a whole as determined by your skills and ability.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be involved in exciting eCommerce projects and challenging application development projects for blue chip companies.
- We are only happy when the customer is 100% satisfied and our employees do their utmost to exceed expectations. It goes without saying that you know your Magento – really, really well.
Professional and personal characteristics
- You have an excellent knowledge of Magento, having used it on previous ecommerce sites
- You are a self-starting coder with great PHP skills
- You have significant experience of PHP development, ideally from working in an agency environment
- You have a computer science-related degree, or equivalent experience
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a strong team player and have good communication skills
- You are actively seeking an exciting new opportunity
- You have an interest in and awareness of best practices in software development
Qualifications and experience
- Zend and/or MySQL certifications are preferred, but not required. However, we do require all new employees to become Zend Certified Engineers within the first few months of employment (at our expense)
- Magento Plus certification would be a bonus