No Of Position:3
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:MS Dynamics AX Developer
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming / Maintenance
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for MS Dynamics AX Developer in Central London, UK for one of their esteemed client.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Central London, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 3 Months
- Daily Rate: £350 - £370 / Day
The purpose of this role is to research, lead, design, implement and maintain high quality software systems using Microsoft Dynamics AX technologies to meet internal / external client’s requirements.
This role will be part of design & development team which includes other software developers, testers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects. In particular frequent interaction with the finance team will be required.
- Design & Development
- Derive the design initiative for development team with solution architects and business analysts; help transform the design in to implementation with the help of developers.
- Develop & unit test software systems and systems enhancements in accordance with supplied technical specifications, standards and industry best practices to project deadlines
- Maintain & Monitor
- Maintain the existing applications, which includes level 3 support, bug fixing and any new enhancements as agreed by the product owner.
- Tools/ Process
- VS 2008, VS 2013, Azure Portal, TFS, JIRA, Scrum Methodology, Test Driven Development.
- Deploy the applications in production environment with the help of application support team, take responsibility of development and test environment. Facilitate the deployment of application in test environment.
- Provide appropriate code comments for program coding by following a standard coding pattern.
- Maintain the low level design document with the support of solution/ data architects.
- Create unit test case which follows industry standards and testing practices.
- Maintain the deployment document and do the knowledge transfer to operations team for any development work.
Role Specific Capabilities & Skills:
- Dynamics AX 2009
- WCF 3.5
- Web Services – AIF integration
- Design/ Scrum Methodology
- MS Azure (PaaS & IaaS)
- C# (2.0 & Higher)
- SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
- BAM/ ESB/ BizTalk Admin Console
- Windows Services
- MS CRM Web service
Key Skills and Required experience:
- Good knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Experience in AX Finance and Logistics module.
- Worked as an AX consultant previously with a business partner.
- Experience in Dynamics AX 2009 Administration & configuration.
- Experience in AX development methodology.
- Experience of AX table layout.
- A demonstrable track record in developing and delivering high quality, efficient and optimised ERP solutions to tight deadlines
- Experience in using design patterns, IIS, and SharePoint (for bug tracking and task management) or other similar supporting tools and frameworks
- Must be highly detail/process-oriented with a strong focus on documentation and quality of delivery.