No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Experienced (Non Manager)
Job Role:Nationals Team Leader
Functional Area:ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com is looking for Nationals Team Leader in Raunds, UK for our client that is one of the leading distributors of IT, communication & home entertainment products in the UK.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Raunds, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Permanent
- Salary: £17500 - £18500 Per Annum + Bonus, pension
To lead a team working within our Nationals Department, to meet demanding timelines and delivering a service that exceeds our customer's expectations.
Key Responsibilities and Objectives
- Manage the customer order workflow, ensuring that accuracy targets and timescales of objectives are achieved.
- Liaise with sales team members to agree/discuss daily & weekly volumes to ensure that orders are despatched against timescales agreed.
- Monitoring of team and individual KPI's to ensure compliance to contractual service levels are achieved.
- Engaging the team to drive through performance by best practice.
- Evaluating required resourcing levels and ensuring staff levels reflect operational volume requirements.
- Attend daily meetings to review operational performance and resource planning, when required.
- Develop personal skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety legislation.
- Gain knowledge of the operation as a whole to enable support in other areas when required.
- Run pick orders and allocate volume to achieve delivery objectives.
- Must have computer skills and good communication skills as these will be key to achieving the above role.
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.