Talendrone.com is looking for Network and Communication Manager in Rayners Lane, UK for one of our esteemed client.
+++ Please DO NOT Apply if you are not eligible for employment in UK.
Here is Job Description:
- Location : Rayners lane, UK
- Start date : ASAP
- Job Type: Contract
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
- Salary: £400/Day
The Network and Communications Manager is responsible for the design, delivery and availability of all Network and Voice services across our retail and digital business. The successful candidate will have experience managing high scale and availability networks across WAN retail estate (2,500 shops), LAN Corporate office (multiple offices with wired and WIFI technologies) and Enterprise grade Datacentre network technologies supporting mission critical business applications. He will have experience leading and managing a team of 10-15 Engineers.
- Manage a team of 10-15 Network Engineers, including
- On call rotas
- Be available 24/7 for escalation
- Be willing to work at week end or night when required
- Responsible for Design, Delivery and Support/BAU Operations for these services :
- Retail WAN
- Switching & Routing – WAN & LAN
- Load Balancing
- Wifi in Office and retail shops
- Responsible for technical management and troubleshooting of incidents and problems
- Responsible to ensure all Network services are pro/re-actively monitored
- Manage Incident, Problems, Capacity, Lifecycle, Risk and Availability of Network services in line with the process.
- Develop Network and Voice technology roadmap in line with Infrastructure strategy
- Define and maintain network and voice policies and standards
- Engage with business sponsors, architects and solutions designers to understand requirements, and to define appropriate solutions
- Manage multiple Network Services providers.
- Contribute to IT thought leadership and innovation
- Ensure appropriate Security and Compliance requirements are integrated into any solution
- 10+ years experience in a similar function in a high scale online/digital ecommerce and retail business.
- Experience with automation and Software Defined Networking
- Excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills
- Must have in depth past experience in following technologies :
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Cisco Security (ASA/ FWSM)
- Checkpoint Firewalls
- VMware NSX
- F5 Load Balancers
- Aruba and/or Meraki WIFI
- Experience in :
- Managing major suppliers, at service and commercial level
- Experience managing budget
- Excellent Team Management and Leadership experience
- Network Management design and tooling
- Network Security design and tooling
- Project delivery
- Negotiating and Influencing (peers and senior management)
- Technical troubleshooting
- Process improvement