No Of Position:4
Seniority Level:Entry Level
Job Role:PC Support Onsite
Functional Area:ITES / BPO / KPO / Customer Service / Operations
Industry:Information Technology/ IT-Software / Software Services /IT-Hardware & Networking
Talendrone.com brings great opportunity for PC Support Onsite in Birmingham / Coventry / Liverpool / Wolverhampton to boost your career many times by working for World's top IT consulting company with great culture while earning decent package.
Mandatory requirements (Please do not apply if you don't meet these requirements)
- Candidate must be eligible for employment in UK and must be eligible to move within the EU Member States
- Candidate should have in Depth and proven experience of Client Operating systems like XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/10 to MCSE certification level.
- Candidate should have excellent Client Level Networking/TCP Troubleshooting (DHCP, DNS, 802.11x), VPN
- Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of solution tools like AD, SCCM, MDT and MDM.
Here is Job Summary:
- Job Title: PC Support Onsite
- Job Location: Birmingham / Coventry / Liverpool / Wolverhampton, UK
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job start: ASAP
- Interview Location: Leamington Spa
- £25.000 per year if you have a bachelor degree completed.
- £28.000 per year if you have a master degree completed.
The PC Support team are the front line team dealing with and owning all IT issues on behalf of our clients. Working within a large multi-disciple, multi-site team, Onsite support will be focused on the more complex and hands on issues.
- Manage, respond to and resolve all End User client based incidents.
- Installation, configuration and management of End User Devices and Applications.
- Responding to and containing IT Security threats and major incidents related to End User Devices and Applications.
- You are also required to work with / assist projects team with technical issues in the initiation, planning and execution phases of different IT related projects to make sure that the projects are delivered in-time and as per expectations.
- Maintaining agreed SLA levels and assuring Quality of delivery at all times.
- Working in the general shift but should be available to work in the weekend and holidays based on requirements
- In Depth and proven experience of Client Operating systems like XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8/10 to MCSE certification level.
- Excellent working knowledge of Chrome & IE.
- Excellent knowledge of MSOffice down to the macro level
- Excellent Client Level Networking/TCP Troubleshooting (DHCP, DNS, 802.11x), VPN
- Excellent Working Knowledge of solution tools like AD, SCCM, MDT and MDM.
- Excellent Knowledge of Anti-Virus and Disk encryption tools.
- Good Hardware Knowledge of Dell machines including desktops, laptops and workstations. Including Troubleshooting, Diagnosing, servicing or replacing parts.
- HP Network printers and managed print servers, HP JetAdmin.
- ITIL Foundation certified, 3years experience within a large complex IT department/organisation
- Ability to understand the Business from an user perspective. Remains visible to customers as the face of IT to listen to their concerns and share as needed
- Proactively takes responsibility, owns any issues arising and follows through to resolve them (get the required result)
- Knowledge of some programming languages (VB, PowerShell), VMWare, AirWatch, Google Apps, Networking, CCNA, would be an added advantage.
- Availability to work different client sites and will sometimes required to drive large vans.
- Ensure that problems are logged, investigated, resolved and closed within agreed timescales. Complete data analysis to identify focus points for problem resolution based on customer impacts and documenting RCA’s
- Proven focus and ability to Identify and drive through Service Improvements and Incident Reduction
- Proven focus on identifying and documenting User and Service Risks and Issues.
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Ability to co-ordinate incident resolution activity within and across IT teams, to ensure actions are completed within timescales
- Prefer to have driving skills and ready to move between locations.
About our client:
- Our client is recognised in big 4 largest IT companies of the world
- Our client has market cap currently is $110 Billion
- Our client has more than 378,500 employees worldwide
- Our client operates out of 46 countries